Every Med-Banking customer has a Customer Relationship Team that consults with you to provide appropriate money-management advice and strategies.
The Customer Relationship Team will work with you and your staff, as well as your accountant or attorney. We’ll help you access all of the Bank’s services that can specifically benefit you. And we’ll come to your office to expedite any paperwork.
Med-Banking Deposit Accounts
You will receive the best possible service on your business accounts, as well as your checking and savings accounts.
Med-Banking Business Loans
We will lend you money for new equipment, office construction, mortgages, or other business purposes. You can also obtain our Med-Banking Power Line of Credit to use for any business purpose. Your Customer Relationship Team can offer you flexibility in terms and provide quick responses.
Med-Banking Personal Loans
We handle residential mortgage loans, home equity loans, or personal loans quickly and efficiently, and we approve all loans locally. The Bank will stand by you instead of selling off your loan to some other intuition.
As your business banking partner, we are committed to improving your financial management by offering you access to a complete suite of solutions designed around how you do business. We can help your business with a range of customized cash management solutions, including services that accelerate your deposits, manage your payments, and consolidate your funds for the highest amount of control and flexibility. Our Treasury Cash Management experts will tailor a suite of services that your business needs, and can provide ongoing support and consultation as your business grows.
TRUST AND INVESTMENT SERVICES
Our affiliate, Hudson Valley Investment Advisors, Inc., is a seasoned team of professionals who work with us to provide you with investment services to meet long-term financial goals.
We can help protect your family’s wealth by serving as your Trustee and or/Executor. We have managed trusts and estates for over a century. Our local expert staff maintains the highest standards of confidentiality and provides personal, caring service.
*Trusts, securities, and insurance products are not FDIC insured or insured by any Federal Government entity. Not bank guaranteed. Not a deposit. May lose value.
Med-Banking means more advantages
- Customer Relationship Team
- MOBILE BANKING, INTERNET BANKING, AND BILL PAY can schedule transactions, track payments, and let you view your accounts online
- MED-BANKING BUSINESS CHECKING with no minimum balance with no monthly service charge and your first order of checks is free
- REMOTE DEPOSIT: available for qualified locations, application, and agreement required
- VISA Check Card (no annual fee)
- Business Rewards VISA Credit Card (no annual fee)
- Customized Commercial Loans and Lines of Credit to meet your individual needs
- Competitive MONEY MARKET accounts
- Merchant services available
- PERSONAL Checking Account with no monthly fee
- Jumbo Residential Mortgages and Home Equity Loans available
- Med-Banking Power Line of Credit up to $500,000 (no annual renewal or cleanup required)
****Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lending Logo must be all pages