It’s time to reinvent your relationship with your wealth.
We are proud to announce that Orange Bank and Trust has integrated our Trust & Estate and Private Banking with HVIA‘s investment management into one collaborative team under Orange Wealth Management. The Orange Wealth Management team takes a holistic approach to helping clients with their wealth and financial needs. We have experts that will advise and help you plan for the future, build wealth for an enjoyable retirement, protect your assets and your family, leave a legacy, all while experiencing exclusive banking service from our Private Banking team.
We know that you have a lot on your plate these days. We also understand the value our clients receive by working with one institution, with local experts that work together as a team to handle all of your wealth and financial planning needs. We believe this approach is essential to simplifying life so you have less to worry about while having peace of mind that you and your family will have financial security today and into the future.
With our client’s trust and financial well-being as our sole focus, the Orange Wealth Management team takes a holistic approach to helping clients with their wealth and financial needs. We have experts that will advise and help you with:
- Financial Planning
- Growing Wealth
- Preserving & Protecting Your Legacy
- Managing Your Investments
- Special Needs Planning & Charitable Giving
- Realizing Retirement
- Trust & Estate Planning
Reinvent your relationship with your wealth with Orange Wealth Management today!
For more information visit or to speak with a Wealth Management adviser, please call: 845-341-5182.
1. Registration with the SEC should not be construed as an endorsement of the Adviser’s investment skill or acumen.
2. Past performance is not indicative of any specific investment or future results. Views regarding the economy, securities markets, or other specialized areas, like all predictors of future events, cannot be guaranteed to be accurate and may result in economic loss to the investor.
*Trusts, securities, and insurance products are not FDIC insured or insured by any Federal Government entity. Not bank guaranteed. Not a deposit. May lose value.
Before investing, consider your investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact a Professional in the Trust and Investment Division for the appropriate prospectus or relevant information. Read it carefully.