Certificate of Deposit Rates
||Minimum Balance Required
|6 Month CD
|12 Month CD
|24 Month CD
|36 Month CD
Current Rates (rates effective as of March 22, 2021)
**APY is the annual percentage yield. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Maximum deposit is $249,999. Fees could reduce the earnings on the accounts. Rates are subject to change without notice.
CDARS – CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT ACCOUNT REGISTRY SERVICE®
- Enjoy full FDIC protection on deposit amounts from $250,000 to $50 million in FDIC Insurance coverage.
- An excellent solution for businesses, nonprofit organizations, public funds managers, trustees, financial advisors, individuals, credit unions, and IRAs.
- CDARS are a valuable cash management or longer-term investment tool for you or your business.**
- You work directly with us, earn one interest rate and receive one regular statement, and individual investors receive one year-end tax form.
- The full value of your money can support lending opportunities in your local community.***
- With CDARS, you can eliminate the need to monitor changing collateral values.
** Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into the CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with Orange Bank & Trust Company. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us.
*** This benefit applies to some, but not all types of CDARS transactions. Let us know if this benefit is meaningful to you so that we can explain the relevant terms and conditions in more detail.
CDARS is a registered service mark of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.