MONEY MARKET DEPOSIT ACCOUNT
- Interest paid is tiered, earning higher interest as your balance grows over $2,500.
- The minimum opening deposit and amount to maintain the account is $2,500. If your balance drops below $2,500, a monthly service fee is charged.1
PERSONAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT
- The minimum opening deposit and amount to maintain the account is $500. If your balance drops below $500, a monthly service fee is charged.1
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly.
- You maintain your own records with a statement provided quarterly.
CERTIFICATES OF DEPOSIT
- We’re competitive because we’re independent and only local conditions affect our rates.
- Your money grows in the complete safety of our Federally Insured Certificates of Deposit.
- The minimum deposit to open a Certificate of Deposit is $2,500.
- Here are our current rates:
Certificate of Deposit Rates
||Minimum Balance Required
|6 Month CD
|12 Month CD
|24 Month CD
|36 Month CD
Current Rates: Rates effective as of October 06, 2022.
Personal Saving Disclosures
1 A penalty may be imposed if the balance goes below the minimum balance requirement or for early withdrawals on certificate of deposit accounts. Fees could reduce earnings on accounts. Please refer to the Service Fee Schedule, Truth in Savings Disclosure and Account Details for complete terms.
2 APY is the Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change without notice.
CDARS – CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT ACCOUNT REGISTRY SERVICE®
- Enjoy full FDIC protection on deposit amounts from $250,000 to $50 million in FDIC Insurance coverage.
- An excellent solution for businesses, nonprofit organizations, public funds managers, trustees, financial advisors, individuals, and IRAs.
- CDARS are a valuable cash management or longer-term investment tool for individuals and businesses.*
- You work directly with us, earn one interest rate and receive one regular statement. Individual investors receive one year-end tax form.
- The full value of your money may support lending opportunities in your local community.**
- With CDARS, you can eliminate the need to monitor changing collateral values.
* Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into the CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with Orange Bank & Trust Company. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us.
** This benefit applies to some, but not all types of CDARS transactions. Let us know if this benefit is meaningful to you so that we can explain the relevant terms and conditions in more detail.
CDARS is a registered service mark of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.