SAVINGS OPTIONS FOR CONVENIENCE
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs) 30 Days to 6 Months
- Competitive Money Market and Savings Accounts.
- Deposits secured by 3rd party collateralization*
- Free Municipal Checking Accounts with no monthly maintenance fee, no per-transaction fee, no minimum balance required
- FREE standard-sized checks for your first order
- Next-day availability on deposits
- Statements are processed at the end of the month for your convenience.
TRUST AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
- We’re the only trust company headquartered in the region with over a century of trust and investment management experience.
- For certain municipal transactions, we can act as a custodian or trustee of funds, or in an agency capacity. Your counsel will be able to work with our professionals to determine the proper financial solution.**
A SEASONED TEAM OF MUNICIPAL FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
- A team with over 100 years of combined banking experience
- The breadth and depth of our municipal know-how offer you a value proposition that will prove critical to your fiscal management priorities.
- Our products and services form a comprehensive suite of financial tools unmatched by any community bank in the region.
EVEN MORE MUNI-FISCAL MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Bond Anticipation Notes (BAN), Tax Anticipation Notes (TAN) and Serial Bonds – a critical piece of your annual fiscal planning
- Facilitated contact with traditional bond underwriters and bond counsel
- Assistance with conventional financing for equipment or real estate purchases
- Easy financial management with Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Remote Deposit service
* Orange Bank & Trust Company provides securities as collateral for deposits as required by the New York General Municipal Law and Banking law. Deposits are secured at a rate of 105% of total deposits and statements from a 3rd party financial institution are provided monthly. The independent financial institution will hold the securities in safekeeping collateral for municipal deposits.
**Trusts, securities, and insurance products are not FDIC insured or insured by any Federal Government entity. Not bank guaranteed. Not a deposit. May lose value. Before investing, consider your investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact a Professional in the Trust and Investment Division for the appropriate prospectus or relevant information. Read it carefully.