OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
Orange Bank & Trust has a robust a Customer Relationship Team which consists of our Municipal Business Development Specialist, a Branch Manager, a Branch Administrator and You.
- Municipal Checking, Money Market Accounts and Certificates of Deposit
- Collateralization of Deposits with securities or NYFHLB Letters of Credit
- Fraud prevention tools
- Cash handling and smart safe services
- Integration with all of the most prevalent municipal accounting software packages
- Online resident payment and billing portal for water, sewer and tax payments
- Credit card processing
- Credit and Purchasing Cards
- Remote Check Deposit
- Online Wire and ACH capabilities
SAVINGS OPTIONS FOR CONVENIENCE
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs) 30 Days to 6 Months
- Competitive Money Market and Savings Accounts.
- Deposits secured by 3rd party collateralization*
- Municipal Checking Accounts with no monthly maintenance fee, no per-transaction fee, no minimum balance required
- First order of standard-sized checks at no cost
- Next-day availability on deposits
- Statements are processed at the end of the month for your convenience.
TRUST AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
- We’re the only trust company headquartered in the region with over a century of trust and investment management experience.
- For certain municipal transactions, we can act as a custodian or trustee of funds, or in an agency capacity. Your counsel will be able to work with our professionals to determine the proper financial solution.**
A SEASONED TEAM OF MUNICIPAL FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
- A team with over 100 years of combined banking experience
- The breadth and depth of our municipal know-how offer you a value proposition that will prove critical to your fiscal management priorities.
- Our products and services form a comprehensive suite of financial tools unmatched by any community bank in the region.
EVEN MORE MUNI-FISCAL MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Bond Anticipation Notes (BAN), Tax Anticipation Notes (TAN) and Serial Bonds – a critical piece of your annual fiscal planning
- Facilitated contact with traditional bond underwriters and bond counsel
- Assistance with conventional financing for equipment or real estate purchases
- Easy financial management with Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Remote Deposit service