ACH Payments – Same Day Processing
No time to wait? Get your payments to their designated location faster.
Same-Day settlement for eligible ACH transactions processed by the ACH Network – A service allows for faster funds availability, reduced risk, and opportunities for new payment options. On March 20, 2020, the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) implemented an ACH dollar limit increase of $100,000 for external payments to the Same Day ACH (SDA) Rule.
Origination setups may be automatically enabled for same-day ACH Debit and Credit originations for select services. For those originators, the use of Same Day ACH functionality is as simple as using today’s date in the ‘Effective Entry Date’ field when submitting your file on our Online Treasury.
• Same-Day payrolls – Help pay hourly workers, provide flexibility for late and emergency payrolls and missed deadlines, and get faster access for employees to their pay.
• Expedited bill payments using for ACH Credits and Debits – Make supplier payments on due dates and provide faster crediting for late payments; such as mortgage, utilities, credit cards, and others.
• Business-to-Business payments – Provide faster settlement of invoice payments between trading partners to accelerate the release of goods and includes remittance information with the payments.
• Account-to-Account transfers – Move money faster among various accounts at different banks owned by a single organization or client.
What qualifies for Same Day ACH processing?
• Domestic Credit and Debit transactions of $100,000 or less
• Returned Items and Notifications of Change (NOCs)
• Pre-notifications for future Credits and Debits
• Zero-dollar transactions
(The cut-off time for Same Day ACH Transactions is 1:30 PM EST)
The following do not qualify for same-day processing:
• Domestic transactions greater than $100,000
• International ACH Transactions (IAT)